Cycling equipment consists of indispensable delicate and easily-consumed devices and other devices chosen for insuring comfort for cycling during riding. In accordance with the ratio your riding accounts for, the equipment can be divided into compulsory devices and optional devices. According to bearing carriers, it includes devices on bike and devices for cyclers. Here I’d like to introduce a set of cycling equipment to use to you.
Information about Bell Electra Ringer Bell Purple
(Skip this part and directly go to amazon)
|product title||Bell Electra Ringer Bell Purple|
|Categories:||Category: Bike Bells|
|product old price:||7.99|
|product save price:||Price too low to display!|
|tags:||Tags: Bell, Electra, Purple, Ringer|
PURPLE ELECTRA RINGER BELL
Weight: 1 Kilograms
Height: 205 hundredths-inches
6 Bike Repair Mistakes Every Cyclist Should Avoid
How to choose a cycling helmet?
1.Material — good at the density
Helmets are always made of foam material (of common or high density, and the difference exists in the anti-collision effect) and possessed with smooth surface.
2.Weight — light
Anything put on the head cannot be too heavy — this is the reason why the material of cycling helmets isn’t the alloy. Most of the helmets’ weight is between 9 and 16 ounces, which is just a pound and even lighter! Attention: cheap helmets are always heavy.
3.Inner shirt — Washable
With the washable corduroy fabric or the antimicrobial pad added on your helmet, your helmet will keep clean and you will have a sense of coziness and freshness. A well-made helmet’s inner shirt has a wide coverage and a better texture, the interior of the helmet is also firmly glued. The velcro behind the inner shirt is convenient for washing, you soak your inner shirt into the water which was added with laundry detergent or detergent for several minutes, and then rub it slightly by your hands, rinse it with clean water and dry it, everything is OK then.
4.The comfort of wearing helmets — adjust your head circumference
In general, wearing cheap helmets is not a good choice for you to feel comfortable. It’s imperative to choose a suitable one in your cycling journey, besides, you can buy helmets in bike’s stores, where you are able to select in small, medium, large and also extensive size. If you want to purchase cheap ones, I’m afraid you may as well consider those in average size. You know, with a comfortable helmet in your riding journey, it will not only reduce the oppression from your neck and head to a large extent but also protect you from being struck to the maximum degree.
5.Air permeability — makes you feel dry
When you are in a long-distance riding journey, wearing a helmet is a sensible decision for you to keep your head dry. With more air vents on the helmets, more airflows gather above your helmets, thus you’ll feel cooler and more comfortable. Due to few vents, you’ll feel hotter if you wear cheap helmets. However, you’d better bear in mind one truth that with more vents on your helmets, the more you expose your head, thus no doubt that it will reduce the protection degree.
In hot weather days, you’d better wear antiperspirant band on your head, which will prevent sweats from dropping into your eyes. How about in cold weather days? We’d like to suggest that you’d better wear ear muffs or elastic and thin headscarf so as to keep warm inside.
6.Category — to meet the need of biking
The half helmet can be divided into road bike helmet (no brim), mountain and road bike dual-purpose helmet (with removable hat). Some riders also use helmets that are like helmets for baseball or skating. Full face helmet is similar to the motorcycle helmet and is usually used by bike-trial enthusiasts. Hence, the category you choose also determines the prize of the helmet to some extent.
7.Design taste — human
There are various types of helmet. Some have plastic visors on the front to protect the eyes from sun and rain. Helmets with the brim can prevent the sun and with reflective signs can prevent mistakenly hit when riding at night. The more striking the color is at night, the easier it is for a car or other cyclist to see you.
Buy Bell Electra Ringer Bell Purple now to enjoy the happiness and health by cycling.
Several tips on drinking water during the cycling:
1. Drink at least 450 ml of cold water before cycling. The cold water can help to reduce your temperature.
2. Put a few bottles of water in the bicycle cage, or bring some water in water bags.
3. When you are cycling under the scorching sun, increase the frequency of rest. Resting under the bridge in the wild, the city’s overpass, even a little shade of a tree will help you to decrease your temperature. Drink some water and sports drinks whose electrolyte can prevent dehydration when you are resting. Maintaining the body electrolyte at a normal level can avoid heatstroke exhaustion. Or you can take some salt and glucose granules when you are out.
4. During the cycling, force yourself to increase the times of drinking water. Drinks water every 15 minutes even if you are not thirsty. This can prevent dehydration.
5. It’s better to cycle in groups with your friends in summer so as to take care of each other if anything happens.
6. Put the phone in the place where it is easy to get in case of emergencies.
7. If you or your friends are feeling dizzy, or show the symptoms caused by overheating and dehydration, stop immediately and do not ride any further.
We never do promotion for selling production. We rely on cyclists’ feedback and praises; we will also develop new products according to customers’ needs and the market trend to make you ahead of the fashion. What are you waiting for? Just purchase your favorable products.
How to Pick a Bike
There are no reviews yet.